Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Newark, NJ to Taipei, Taiwan

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Here is a flight in an EVA Air Airbus A380 from Newark, NJ to Taipei, Taiwan.

At the gate.

Pushing back.

Taxiing to Runway 4L.

Taking off.

Climbing to my cruising altitude of 40,000 feet.

Cruising.

Descending to Taipei.

On final approach.

Touchdown!

Taxiing to the gate.

Welcome to Taipei, Taiwan! P.S. I think I parked at the cargo terminal! ATC told me too!

That's my flight. Sorry about the textures because some are dull and gray. This is what I called "Dull, Gray Plane."

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Please comment on my flight! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Interesting angles on the birds eye view pics. My remarks are that you didn't wait a bit longer before capturing some of the shots thus capturing the aircraft before the livery was loaded. Also, why didn't you fly in full screen? Oter than this shots are very nice! Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I did fly in full screen. I just resized the pics to 800X600. That's why it doesn't look like full screen.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

I think what VegasFlyer is refering to is the menu toolbar at the top of the screen,you don't have to have this displayed in FS9. Some nice shots though, and VegasFlyer has given you some good advice such as turning AA on, you also may want to try and experiment with your scenery settings to try and get it a bit clearer.

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

I like the top down views and think you could even zoom out a bit further and let us see them in greater context to the airports.

I for one also like some screenies with the information on the screen. Hope to see more of yours.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

To be honest, the overall quality of the pictures is not that good, its not meant as a insult, but try upping your graphic settings and turning of the plane tracker and traffic tracker and whatever that text blob up the top is Smile

Im sure they could be alot better than they are.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

I am with beerbadger