Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

747-400

guest Guest

Does any1 know where to get a freeware first officer 747-400 panel i have a cathay pacific posky.

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
guest Guest

sorry to bother again but this is a 747-200 panel

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It is too - I could swear I've seen others (-400s) around but they're so difficult to find because of the weird filenames they're listed under.
Should I trip over one in the near future I'll post the link.

guest Guest

just another question to compliment the panel i would need a cathay pacific 747-200 and i can't find any on google i remembered that they had it in the poskys v3 versions but now they have v4 so they don't have them for download

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
guest Guest

if this isn't too much of a problem i was looking for a cargo

sorry for the incovienece

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Sorry link does'nt work!

Last edited by Welshflyer on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
guest Guest

anyway to turn it back to normal and not silver?

thanks once again

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

First Officer 747-400 panel, Avsim/2004panels/747/ page 2, second down cannot find out how to do the link! Tailhook pls help with this 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

He wants a -200 panel Welshflyer. I concede defeat. Why do I get the feeling the Guest is playing games with me?

Guest, Avsim has a very good search engine. Instead of sending us on a wild goose chase and being vague and fussy with your requests, you could invest some time and learn how to use it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I don't think he is..he is being kind by replying the word 'thanks' after all his posts...come on Tailhook...do your 'job' and help the guest! 🙄

guest Guest

Sorry Once again

List of needs: 747-400 first officer panel or
a Cathay Pacific 747-200 Cargo plane with no silver bullet
just the normal new livery of Cathay Pacific

Thanks and more Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

I don't think he is..he is being kind by replying the word 'thanks' after all his posts...come on Tailhook...do your 'job' and help the guest! 🙄

Since Radarman hasn't added you to my 'Untouchable' list yet, I'd suggest you take a hike before I tear you to pieces little twirp.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

SteveT wrote:

Since Radarman hasn't added you to my 'Untouchable' list yet, I'd suggest you take a hike before I tear you to pieces little twirp.

Mouth off at me one more time and you'll disappear for 6 months like last time!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

SteveT wrote:

LOL! That made me laugh a LOT. And tear me to pieces....'oooh no tailhook is going to come to my house to rip me in pieces' seriously..is that meant to scare me or something.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you now.

X-15 Guest

tailhooks sorta a jerk isn't he? i've been reading his posts. some good but an a** in some.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

How about we all stop bickering?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

beerbadger wrote:

How about we all stop bickering?

That's a great idea! Yes Yes Yes