Carrier Afcad

737 Capt Guest

Hello,

I have Abacus Flight Deck III Aircraft carriers for FS2004, where can i find the Airport ICAO code for them so i can see them in Afcad,

How do i go about the ICAO , do i have to make one up so it appears in Afcad like you do when building a new airport from scratch?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Roger.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

737 Capt wrote:

Hello,

I have Abacus Flight Deck III Aircraft carriers for FS2004, where can i find the Airport ICAO code for them so i can see them in Afcad,

How do i go about the ICAO , do i have to make one up so it appears in Afcad like you do when building a new airport from scratch?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Roger.

Not sure about the ICAO code but let's take a step at a time. After you've loaded the sim, go to 'Select a Flight' - in the top section 'Choose a category' look for Abacus Flight Deck, click on it and now in the bottom section you should have a selection of Landings and Launches.
See how you go, it's a start anyway.

737 Capt Guest

Hi Tailhook,

You have misunderstood my question,

I have put the carrier in the sim ok and fly to and from it, my problem is the airport ICAO code for the carrier, when you use any stock airport in FS2004 with Afcad ,whatever airport you are at in the sim when you lock it to Afcad it automatically shows up in Afcad but without a ICAO for the carrier i can't see anything so i can't put in any parking places on the deck etc,

Having just installed these carriers and started to use them i am learning about it all again ,

Anyway not to worry ,thanks for the reply ,

Cheers, Roger.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...