Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Instant Replay Question

Pro Member Trainee
hammerdag Trainee

Ok, I just learned how to watch my flights, but how do you go all the way back so you can watch your take off. I tried rolling back the minutes till they stopped and when I hit play my plane just crashed as it was all ready parked at the gates at Miami International. Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The minutes are the length of the playback that you want to view not the starting point. Set the time for the number of seconds that you want to watch, back from the present time.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hammerdag wrote:

Ok, I just learned how to watch my flights, but how do you go all the way back so you can watch your take off. I tried rolling back the minutes till they stopped and when I hit play my plane just crashed as it was all ready parked at the gates at Miami International. Mad

Make your life easy and use FS Recorder. Works flawlessly, easy to install and easy to use. You'll be able to watch everything in the right perspective. Doesn't run in the background therefore not using up resources :

http://www.fs-recorder.net/

Pro Member Trainee
hammerdag Trainee

Thanks for the download link...but I'm so pissed! I just finished a flight, I go to instant replay, roll back 650 seconds and all that happens is it shows my plane parked at the gates where I left it everything kind of freezes up, and then it says I crashed! I waited two hours, had a beautiful landing and never even got to watch it Crying or Very sad !!!!

Has anyone else had such a probblem?, it seems to work fine if you just watch the last couple of minutes, but if you dare want to watch maybe the last 10 minutes, it does nt like it Evil or Very Mad!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hammerdag wrote:

Has anyone else had such a probblem?

Nope, because I gave up on that inbuilt replay thing a long time ago. That's why I suggested a better solution for you.

Pro Member Trainee
hammerdag Trainee

your right, I'll download it now!