Following a Plane

Pro Member Trainee
B0B Trainee

I know the key to follow a plane which is control shift F or Shift F. I went behind a plane in the multiplayer session and typed the key, but it didn't follow. How would i do it? 😉

Thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

yer well i have also done the folloe key many times but i cant remember it now

but i also fink you can do it by clicking the left click botton on your mouse
and click the multiplayer tab

Pro Member Trainee
Dylan Brown (dtdb) Trainee

If you want to spawn behind a plane then press ctrl shift o to select the person. (the names will show up on the top right of the screen). Then press ctrl shift f. If the person you are spawning behind is faraway from you, the loading screen will come up to load the scenery where they are.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...