SearchSearch 

Posky A340

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

Hi there.

I have downloaded and 'installed' the posky A340-300 from Avsim but the cockpit view is just black and the Virtual Cockpit has no gauges. Any ideas.

Thanks

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Put the contents of the gauge folder into the main gauge folder.
Always look at the read-me that comes with the download.

If that doesn't do it it's either the drivers your using or the AA settings are too high for the video card.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

The only folders are model.VC, model WV, panel VC, panel WV, sound ,texture, Aircraft and effects.

In the Read me it just states Just unzip the file and send the Aircrafts folder to the FS2004 AIRCRAFT FOLDER.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Put up a link to it so someone can see what it is.

I don't have FS9 loaded any longer but i can check it out.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

seadogs wrote:

Hi there.

I have downloaded and 'installed' the posky A340-300 from Avsim but the cockpit view is just black and the Virtual Cockpit has no gauges. Any ideas.

Thanks

This has been a very well documented problem for a long time. Even the Posky forum members are still running around in circles on this issue.
There used to be a seperate download for the VC gauges but the link has been dead for ages.

Now I don't know about the -300 nobody else seems for that matter, but if you're willing to settle for a -200, there is a package that includes the VC AND the gauges. If you want to add different textures later on, that's no problem. This package though is a good one to use as your base model and includes everything:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=a340-200_lufthansa.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

Thank you