Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

San Francisco EXTREME Tours 2

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Welcome to San Francisco EXTREME Tours 2! This is my second airline company because the original EXTREME Tours was bad. I'm doing this in an FSPassengers demo and with a Boeing 777.

Let's see San Francisco, with EXTREME close up!

This is the closest near miss into a building I've ever done in my flightsim and is also the first time with a jetliner!

Here we go again!

Upside down!

Dear Passengers, we are deeply sorry for this flight. It seems that the captain is drunk, stupid, or both. Please accept our apology for this shaky flight.

Touch down! I think I landed too hard!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this concludes our EXTREME Tours of San Francisco. For everyone who feels queasy, we'll be passing out brown paper barf bags and you can do your puking in the bag. Feel free to keep it too! We hope you enjoyed your flight and we hope that you'll come back again! Thank you for flying San Francisco EXTREME Tours 2!

Well that's my flight! I'll post my FSPassengers flight report later. Sorry again about the bad textures! I don't know how to make them smooth!
Please comment if you see these screenshots!

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

lol, I dont feel it fun playing like that, only if it gets boring.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

graphics are just well not good.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I know the texture are bad, like the touch down effects are much blobbier if you know what I mean, and they shouldn't be. How do I make them smoother?

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Give us your system specs and the setting your running your game on and maybe we can help you out that way.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Here's my FSPassengers flight report:

Flight SF887 flight report log Date April 22 2007

Flight ID: SF887
Pilot: KevinTsai
Company: San Francisco EXTREME Tours 2
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300 Paint1
Flight Date: April 22 2007
Departure: 10h43 (17h43 GMT)
Arrival: 11h03 (18h03 GMT)
To: KSFO - San Francisco Intl - Usa
Nbr of Passengers: 277

Report:

Flight Distance: 0 Nm Landing Speed: 159.89 kt
Time Airborne: 00h15:10 Landing Touchdown: -1423.84 ft/m
Flight Time (block): 00h24:39 Landing Pitch: 5.86°
Time On Ground: 00h09:46 Landing Weight: 705344 lbs
Average Speed: 0.54 kt Total Fuel Used: 19408 lbs
Max. Altitude: 8382ft Fuel Not Used: 280044 lbs

Passenger Opinion: Terror and grief. (0%)
-Were pleased by the music on ground. A very nice addition to their flying experience.
-Didn't like your inverted flying. (179°)
-Were terrified by the excess G-forces. (+4.49 -3.41).
-Didn't like your acrobatic flight (repeated G-forces).
-Were terrified by your "dive of death".
-Wonder if they landed or if they crashed (hard landing).

Financial Report:

Ticket Income: +$24 (0 Nm)
Cargo Income: +$10 (29998 lbs)
Services Income: +$0 (0 sandwich 0 hot food 0 drink)
Services Cost: -$0 (20% quality)
Fuel Cost: -$8,609 (19408 lbs Jet-A1)
Airport Taxes: -$702 (Heavy Aircraft)
Insurance Costs: -$1 (4.32% rate)
Penalty Costs: -$3,740 (see penalty points)
Total Real Income: $-13,018
Total Income: $-650,900 (real x50)
Fleet Bonus: $0 (0 aircraft)
Total Sim Income: $-650,900 (total income+fleet bonus)

Company Reputation:

Considering that the flight was horrible,the tickets price low,passengers on this flight think that your company's reputation should be 0%
Your company reputation is now: 59% (-5.91 decrease)

Overall Flight Result: Horrible

Pilot Bonus points: 30 points
You landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)

Pilot's Penalty points: -3957 points ($3,740 bill)
Commercial aircraft are not designed for aerobatics, you created excess G-force. (-600)
Executing a very sharp bank angle (179°) is prohibited in commercial aircraft. (-537)
You made a very hard landing at -1423 ft/mn and the tires sustained damage. (-400)
Exceeding maximum speed of this aircraft is very dangerous. (-600)
You exceeded the maximum take-off weight of your aircraft by 63129 lbs and this is very dangerous. (-450)
All aircraft are prohibited to exceed 250Kts below 10000 ft AMSL; your speed was 340 Kts above this limit Our company received a fine of $3,740. (-1020)
Stalling an aircraft full of passengers is NOT a good idea. (-350)

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

bawls327 wrote:

Give us your system specs and the setting your running your game on and maybe we can help you out that way.

OK. I have a Windows 2000 Professional currently with 8.12 GB of free space left. I have a Rage 128 Pro display adapter with 16 MB adapter RAM with 16 bits/pixel.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

KevinTsai wrote:

bawls327 wrote:

OK. I have a Windows 2000 Professional currently with 8.12 GB of free space left. I have a Rage 128 Pro display adapter with 16 MB adapter RAM with 16 bits/pixel.

JESUS CRIST ! UPGRADE YOU PC.............man WTF 2000 windows,1) Buy XP, 2) PUT MORE MEMORY, 3) Buy new graphics card, maby not much of expensive but something much better . 4) BUY NEW PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Here´s a tip to make your shots look much better. Turn off ATC call box before taking a shot. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

I recently upgraded within windows XP expanding memory from 256 mg to 1 gig. That made a WORLD of difference for me. Upgrading my video card improved the smoothness of the aircraft.

You will love the difference. The planes are smoother flying, the scenery is much better even with the default, and the screenies are better.

Check this thread to see the difference before and after my upgrades. Pg one has older pics at the top... then last flight to Australia is with the memory upgrade and you can see the difference at the last airport in Indonesia forward. I didn't upgrade the graphics card until the B-17 made it back to London and I've included some before/after shots to demenstrate the difference that made.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25024/recreating-fs9-default-historic-flights/

I spent about $250.