Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

listen up we are currently looking for staff!!!!

worldwideva Guest

ok so we are currently looking for staff for our virtual airline (world wide virtual airlines) go to our blog, register, and post a comment under the post that says looking for staff PLEASE READ THE POST FIRST AND SPECIFY WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AND AN ALTERNATIVE. hope to see you there.

worldwideva Guest

http://www.worldwideva.com/wordpress/

look under the section that says meta and register!!!!!

worldwideva Guest

BUMP

worldwideva Guest

BUMP

hey i would like to be hired (no pay Sad ) but if i can get the best job that would be great just talk to me Smile

worldwideva wrote:

ok so we are currently looking for staff for our virtual airline (world wide virtual airlines) go to our blog, register, and post a comment under the post that says looking for staff PLEASE READ THE POST FIRST AND SPECIFY WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AND AN ALTERNATIVE. hope to see you there.

umm hello... anyone there??? well i would like to be a admin maybe a something great cant think not admin better!!!

worldwideva Guest

hey guys just leave your email addresses in here if you guys want the "job" but anway my site www.worldwideva.com is currently changing hosting comapnies so you guys are gonna have to wait to post in my blog until thn just post your email addresses in here or just email me at n.joel1234@hotmail.com but just dont overflood me with emails Wink