SearchSearch 

cardiff airport

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

any one know free veiw of the file that stops planes parking in buildings. this only airport it happes at. also i cant down load of avsim they dont open when i get them

12 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

What scenery are you using for Cardiff because this should'nt happen with the default scenery, this sounds like an afcad problem.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

i got water addons and so on but only 1 that has them files in is traffic 2005 but even if i put old senery high prioroty still same then every airport messed up

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

kieranja wrote:

... also i cant down load of avsim they dont open when i get them

What do you mean?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

It sounds as if this is due to a difference of opinion with Traffic 05 and the default scenery. The result of this is aircraft will appear buried into buildings etc, the only suggestion i could make (i'm not very good with this scenery thing) is to try and get some updated afcad files for your airports.
Or you might want to download the demo version of UK2000 Wales scenery and try that, this is only demo though so the taxiways are slightly out of line, for everything to fit properly you'll have to buy the full version (but it's worth it 😀 )
http://www.uk2000scenery.com/main/oldindex.htm
Click downloads then scroll to UK2000 Part 6 Wales and select 2004 in the demo column.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

well on av sim everything that downloads to me are just the file but nothing inside them. never used be like that they just do now lol all other sites fine. i guess britch aiports is going have to be then.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

When you are downloading are you opening or saving the file?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

it dont gibe me that option any more just comes up in my documents but i cant click on them its like they there but not lol

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

So when you click to download a file it does'nt give you the option to open or save the file?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

when i click download my recived files open up right away and there are the files but can not click on them at all

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

How's things going on this one?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

sorted i found way around it. insted clicking like right click and click save target. then it downloads fine. cardiff is up and running great now

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

😀 Glad to hear it.