im going to try this

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I installed the flight 1 atr in fsx and verything appears to work except the display scrrens are black but it sasys I need fsuip so im insatlling the f-14 with fsuip for fsx and hopefully the atr will be fully functional screenshots to follow if it works

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The website says that it's for FS9 so the panel probably won't work.

[Experience the ATR!
Exclusively designed for Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004 (A Century of Flight), computer pilots can experience first hand what it is like to fly the real ATR 72-500.]

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

yes here are the fianl results wait a bit everything works the textures work fine sound everything except in the 2-d and vc the displays don't show up unless you click on them but I doubt you want to fly that way oh ewll I also tried the flight 1 super 80 everything works once again except the entire vc is black and the cabin and door on the inside is black I might try the level d 767 in a few oh well thats it for a little bit

Cheers 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

I installed the flight 1 atr in fsx and verything appears to work except the display scrrens are black but it sasys I need fsuip so im insatlling the f-14 with fsuip for fsx and hopefully the atr will be fully functional screenshots to follow if it works

I'm surprised it says that you need fsuip(c?) because FSUIPC comes as a part of the Flight1 ATR. How did you manage to lose it?

Anyway, if ever you're prompted that the a/c requires FSUIPC, you don't need to install the F-14 or any other a/c for that purpose. Just grab the appropriate version from HERE. There's also the remote possibility that the F-14 you're installing to solve the problem uses an older version of FSUIPC than was intended for the ATR.

Also keep in mind, since you're messing with complex fs9 payware a/c in FSX, that at shiratti.com you can now get FSUIPC for FSX.
How that will work out (keeping in mind the fs9 aircraft) I'm not gonna speculate Nope

You're the daredevil, not me 😳

😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...