SearchSearch 

Could really use some help moving folder and unzipping-

Pro Member Trainee
mysticmind48 Trainee

Im in need of some good pointers. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

6 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
mysticmind48 Trainee

Im outta here! thanks anyway!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You have to be patient, this is not a chat room were everyone is just typing and reading. Post your questions and wait, come back later and you should have some responses. Try and stick to one thread(forum topic). People on this forum range around the world so it take time for them to get on the forum to help. Read this, I hope it helps. 🙂

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/#8119

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now that you've been given the same outdated "How to install aircraft" link twice... is that what you actually asked for? ... I might as well add another link which I THINK is more pertinent to your topic entitled "Could really use some help moving folder and unzipping-"

http://www.simviation.com/lair/Windows%20Basics.htm

This might APPEAR outdated as well, but it is not. All you have to do is change the illustrative pictures contained in the tutorial in your mind Idea

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I have been posting a few message re the download of add ons but have never seen my posts appear in this forum. Can anyone tell how to join the forum.

In the meantime the same problem remains ie,, I download aircraft, they appear in the Simobjects folder of FSX but do not show in the FSX foler. Not in Free Flight, not in Manufacturer etc.. I am at a loss. I mangeged to download one, but the rest have been unsuccessful.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

eyton402 wrote:

I have been posting a few message re the download of add ons but have never seen my posts appear in this forum. Can anyone tell how to join the forum.

In the meantime the same problem remains ie,, I download aircraft, they appear in the Simobjects folder of FSX but do not show in the FSX foler. Not in Free Flight, not in Manufacturer etc.. I am at a loss. I mangeged to download one, but the rest have been unsuccessful.

You must have joined your not posting as a guest.

Tell us one of the downloads that didn't show up and give us a link to it so we can try it.

Radar