Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

I finished painting the fusulage, engines, everything Very Happy
This is what I got, my full textures.

Wings are painted.

Full fusulage.

Sinde view.

At the gate.

Thats it few pics, that describe my painting. I will make a package with sound, panel etc... thx

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

Sad Sad Sad nobody answering, so how is my repaint i did it by myself i like it. Confused

Fuse and upper wing looks nice

Are the bottoms of the wings textured?

MethaneGFX Guest

The Air Canada on the fuse text is the wrong font and way to big.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

MEthane its not big, its looks big but its not, I have checked and tested my work from other real liveries. Now the butom fo the wings are not painted they are like defult as each plane has, they are not supposed to be.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

As the paint goes it is a very good one, no roughness about it, i'm liking what i'm seeing.Good Stuff.

One point i will make is,... the "simulation paused" etc, tends to take your eye away momentarily away from the subject in view. May i recommend Grab Clip Save, none of this pausing stuff nonsense is required with that particular screenshot capture programme.

Just a pointer Wink Wink

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

lol thx. and this livery does not exist in reallity, this is the new livery of air canada in b737, now in real life they use the airbus. So the paint, and the font all mine. violent you make me so happy nice kitty dancing ROFL !!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Always glad to make someone happy. Wink Wink Wink

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 this kitty making m ego crazy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Nice job on the repaint, I also wondered about the bottoms of the wings. Keep it up, I like it. Thumbs Up!