Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

i have no traffic ?

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

❓ ❓ i installed this thing called air lingus ttools and o traffic showed none of it any help Angry

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dkt3 wrote:

❓ ❓ i installed this thing called air lingus ttools and o traffic showed none of it any help Angry

There is no such thing as "...air lingus ttools".

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

i mean the aircraft was air lingus that came with the installer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I see. So what's the problem then?

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

when i installed and compiled the flight planes ext. when i was on flight sim i didn't see any traffic not even the world taravl and orbit ext. air lines i took it out and it still wasn't showing the traffic got any ideas ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dkt3 wrote:

.. the flight planes ext..

I find it extremely difficult to figure out what you're up to. Are you talking about flight plans or aircraft or both mixed up in one big stew?

If it is flight plans you're referring to then I must ask you - why would you mess with the most difficult part of installing AI traffic before you have your AI aircraft installation sorted out?

To put it bluntly: There IS a method in the madness. You follow the instructions step by step and it will work.
If you skip steps and you throw downloaded files together as you please, you will suffer the consequences.

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

i really didn"t mess up anything i just.. folwed the guide and well it gave me no taffic all it does it says the is the name and id of the aircraft of my aircraft really and its acting as if its ai traffic

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

i folwed the ai traffic guide nothing was there all it says is the aircraft id of my aircraft acting as it wherer ai traffic wierd uh...im a noob at ai taffic ... 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dkt3 wrote:

i folwed the ai traffic guide nothing was there all it says is the aircraft id of my aircraft acting as it wherer ai traffic wierd uh...im a noob at ai taffic ... 😞

Which "ai traffic guide" would that be?

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

if you want an example its in aircraft the last page in fs9

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

in civil jets

Pro Member Captain
ARD-DC Captain

seriously mate, nothing personal but those kind of posts are useless.

It's like saying "I am in a street and I want to go to the supermarket. How do I get there?"

Nobody can answer questions like that.....the key to getting an answer to your problem is to be exact in your descriptions. The person reading your questions must be able to determine from the information you give him/her, what your exact problems is and what you tried to resolve it.

To go back to the supermarket-terms: we would need to know to which supermarket you want to go, on which street it is, and where you currently are, to be able to solve the problem.

You'll see, if you are more thorough and very specific, you'll get results much much faster.

Good luck!

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

thank you for the tip

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

dkt3 wrote:

when i installed and compiled the flight planes ext. when i was on flight sim i didn't see any traffic not even the world taravl and orbit ext. air lines i took it out and it still wasn't showing the traffic got any ideas ?

Sometimes it depends what airport and what time of day you're flying at, you could create a flight and be the only aircraft at the airport and at other times you might be waiting 15 mins or more in a queue of traffic for takeoff. Try setting your takeoff time for 9am or such other busy time and see what your ai traffic is like. It could also be the airport you chose to fly from does'nt serve your chosen ai traffic, for example i don't think you'll see many Aer Lingus in Las Vegas.

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

so what airport would it be in ireland i also put in aridia airways wherer would that be ill cheak right now

Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

it ddint work wherer is aradia airways from?