Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Fly on the Caribbean at the best VA!

Enrique Garcia-Sayan Guest

Hello Pilots!

My name is Enrique Garcia-Sayan, co-founder of American Flight Airways and San Juan Hub director. American Flight airways was established on November 17, 1996, and partnered with Pacific Airways in 2001 to form the American Pacific Group to provide extensive flight service to many destinations around the globe, share information resources, and provide a codeshare network. We currenlty have hubs in Detroit (MI), Atlanta(GA), Dallas (TX), San Francisco (CA), Phoenix (AZ), Sidney (Australia) and San Juan (Puerto Rico).
San Juan serves as the Caribbean hub base for American Flight Airways providing flights primarily to the Caribbean, Central and South America. Pilots can also request any special charter flight they´re interested on. We also have several great charter flights available for reservation.

I would like to encourage all of you to visit our website (www.flyafa.com), and join San Juan Hub. I´m sure you will find it interesting and attractive. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Enrique Garcia-Sayan
egarciasayan@terra.com.pe
www.flyafa.com