Captain Sim 757 add-on.

Pro Member Trainee
dbulldog Trainee

Anyone out ther have any luck improving frame rates using this addon without Captain Sim's help? They seem to have a very lack luster customer service department. From what I have read, this is a big problem. My system specs are:

Quad 2 Duo Core @ 2.66Ghz.
256 Meg OC Graphics Card
4 GIG of RAM
XP

My system runs great with everything else.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It must be a very graphic intensive aircraft if it slows your machine.
Back off the AI and the autogen and see if that helps.
Lowering the clouds and shadows could help also.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I have it and mine works fine but I never even tried customizing the frame rates though.

Pro Member Trainee
ATX46 Trainee

I too have recently purchaed the Capt Sim 757 base package, and it IS a FPS hawg! That having been said, I think the model is impressive. I haven't tweaked the system yet because I'm still getting used to the aircraft. If you have found a better config for the FPS, please share...

I was wondering, I fly for AeroTexas, and I have moved from RJ service up to National service. I am used to flying the ERJ145 from "Feelthere"- an EXCELLENT PAYWARE AIRCRAFT I might add- and the FMS in the ERJ is very detailed and easy to use. I have never used the FMC that comes with the 757. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good tutorial that can walk me through programing and flying with the FMC? Capt Sim has no such info, or at least I cannot find it if it exists. Thanks in advance.

Lenard Fleming,
RJ Sr Capt.
AeroTexas (VA)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ATX46 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good tutorial that can walk me through programing and flying with the FMC?

This is a very good generic tutorial for the FMC ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2876/fs2004-how-to-program-fmc-tutorial/

Pro Member Trainee
ATX46 Trainee

RGR...Thanks! I'll give it a read

~L.Fleming

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...