E - 3 A

Pro Member Trainee
ducky22 Trainee

😕 can someone pleas tell me ware to get or send me an E - 3 A scentury for FS2004 me and my frend both want it but neither of us can be bothered spending the sort of mouny on one that they ask for on scerten web sites Crying or Very sad [b][i] sent it to neil.donald@bluthank youeyonder.co.uk[/url]

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ducky22 Trainee

Embarassed oops that didnt work sent any info to me st neil.donald@blueyonder.co.uk

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

This site is currently EXTREMELY busy, so I don't think you'll be able to download it anytime soon, but try this,

(click "I Accept - Start Download" on that page)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

E - 3 A century ????? An E-3A AWACS?

The last on this list, is that what you want.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military31.htm

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...