SearchSearch 

Anyone Want To Test?

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Well, at one point, it didn't seem there was much chance of a happy ending for this project - having to relearn a lot of stuff in order to get it compatible for FSX, as well as bringing it up to snuff for FS9. There is now light at the end of the tunnel. This is a concept fighter that I had released earlier, although this version is completely reworked, and has a VC. Still a bit left to work on (including waiting for FSX SPI patch, which hopefully may address cockpit backlighting and landing lights, as those items are still a problem for my model). If anyone may be interested in giving it a test run, please let me know, as I would like to have a few people give it a try before uploading.

11 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

While I'm still wearing my helmet and goggles, please!!! FS9 😀

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Thanks for your interest - ready to send out, but it's 17 MB (fs9 version only)...hopefully that's not a problem. Should have the FSX one ready sometime tomorrow. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No problem, looking forward to experiment 😀

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

hey, i would like to try one out as well, if the offer is still good
please & thank you

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Just let me know where to send the zip file, and it will be done!

(Another pic - RAAF variant)

Last edited by CAFedm on Thu May 03, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CAFedm wrote:

Just let me know where to send the zip file, and it will be done!

Why not post it here on the forum using putstuff? It's fast and free, no sign up or email address required. 100 MB file size limit. File is removed from server after 30 days of inactivity. That way many people can download your aircraft from a link that you post in the forum.

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Thanks for the info CRJCapt, the links are below.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I must have the Grizzly aircraft!!

I downloaded the files. Extracted and placed in the Airplane folder of FS9. I then went to left hand panel, found the Grizzly, copied effects and placed them in the FS9 Effects folder. I also added the Sounds , panels etc.

They are all sitting in the FS9 programme in the left hand panel and in the Airplace folder but, I cannot find them in the Simulator. I check manufacturer etc but to no avail. I cannot get the aircraft from the FS9 programme into the FS9 Simulator.

thanks for any help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Look under BAS in Select/Aircraft --- Aircraft manufacturer

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Just got the Grizzly into FSX! Love it! Can't get any external night vision yet but I have enough for now.

Thanks heaps.

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Thanks for your replies, looks like no major problems are lurking so it will be ready to go for uploading soon. Only a few very minor things left to tweaked mainly, lighting in FSX, if that is something that can be fixed. For anyone interested, there are a couple of repaint kits in there as well - if you have your own scheme you'd like to add, please feel free to have a go.