Just a funny story

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I was a Chief Flight Instructor at a 141 school. One of the instructors came in and I noticed he did not have his tie on. Rules I said to him to put it on. He replied he forgot it at home. I said borrow one or something. I saw him Censored moments later and he still did not have one on. I said You go home or whatever and don't come cack without a tie!!!! Whip

About a half hour later I saw him from a distance. I looked!! What?!?! I went to him.,, He had on a black bow tie!!!!! Blink I said to him ARE you mocking me?!?!?! He said no, I could only find this! HE WAS serious! I laughed my Ass off!! Someone finally hooked him up with a tie. Gosh that was hillarious. The funny part was that he was serious!!! Yes

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Wacko Strange people in this world. Unsure

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thats so funny 😀 ! Couldn't he go to TJ Maxx or Marshall's and get a $5 tie?

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

It was TTOOOOoooo Funny. I still can't believe it. It was just like in some kind of comedy show on TV. 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
Bello Trainee

Off the topic 4 a sec ( true story)

there was this guy driving his car & he kept on swaying the car like he was drunk. So a cop pulls the guy over to do all sorts of mental tests( "walking the line u know the sort of thing 😂 🍻 )so she's telling him to do things like stand on 1 foot & jump,put his hand behind his back & he can do everything she asks. So he say's to the cop" Jeez, do you want me 2 dance 4 u!?" she goes"Yeah, I would" so he does a little jig so finally she goes " Pretty good, are you a dancer?" he goes" No, I'm just drunk!" 😂 😂 😂 😀 👏

Guest Ed Guest

Elkinallen,

I don't get it. Why did the guy need a tie to fly a plane? I'm guessing this didn't happen in California. . . 😎

Ed

Elkin Guest

He didnt need a tie to fly the plane. He needed the tie to satisfy the company policy and proceedures.

Ca.? Yes. It was San Diego.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...