VOICE OF announcements? for FSX please????

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

Hey all im just wondering if there is announcemen voice like in some missions on the game to be in normal free flights..like the voice of the flight attendent of the 1st officer.. "fater ure seat belt" "cabine crew prepare for landing"

and these stuff..if there is it will make the game more realistic
i would love to know if there is any..
thanks !!!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cabin announcements are usually built into the panel. I haven't found such a panel for fsx yet. Plenty of them available for fs9 if you happen to have it.

OT: For fs9 you can also get separate files which can be used to install cabin announcements to any panel of your choice.

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

Well thanks for the info,Can you help me to slove this it will make my day..

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What's to solve? I've already explained it to you. Read

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

As Tailhook explained, those sounds are not default for FSX, or any version of FS for that matter... these are 3rd party add ons that you must download and install into the panel. He also proceeded to tell you that there arent any out for FSX yet that he knows of, or that I know of either. Most 3rd party support has stopped until SP1 is out, that way there are no compatibility issues. Just be patient.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...