Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Around CYYZ

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

Hi, well I tested the PMDG B747 Air Canada, for a quick test flight in the morning, before starting the day, these are reslts:

1) At the gate, ready to taxi RWY 33R.

2) Taxing.

3) Taxing #2

4) Lining up on the RWY.

5) Takeoff Razz

6) Climbing.

7) Climbing #2

Cool Flying in flight level.

9) Descending and flyin over the city centre torontos island airport.

10) Approaching the airport, and about to land.

11) Touchdown ! Razz

12) Taxing to the gate, and the 340 AC just landed.

13) Turning to the gate.

Thats it. I used edditing but again I am not a pro.

Add-ons:

CYYZ 2007
FLight ENV-Pro
Ultimmate traffic flight 1.
PMDG B747-400 Air Canada
Ontario first class scenery

Thanks guys and please comment. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Very nice, but that first picture did not need the 'Parking Brakes' nagger to make it look good Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The beautiful Boeing 747-400 looks good in the Air Canada paint. No. 11 is my favorite but many are great shots.Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Great shots, too bad it's the old livery! Jumbo is a great aircraft to fly and a treat for the eyes to see it.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

I know, I would like to see AC in new livery, but you know what? I just came with the idea, of repainting it Very Happy Its gonna be really hard to paint this big carft, but i will try. B747 was one of my favourite aircrafts when I was a kid Wink "Queen of the Sky"

x pilot Guest

nice pics, cool plane! has that got the flexing wings as in the pic the dihedreial looks higher than in the others!

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

x pilot wrote:

nice pics, cool plane! has that got the flexing wings as in the pic the dihedreial looks higher than in the others!

yes it does. All the PMdg have flex wings.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

I just came with the idea, of repainting it Very Happy Its gonna be really hard to paint this big carft, but i will try.

That's gonna be quite a challange. I hope you'll share your masterpiece with us when done. Wink Very Happy Good luck!

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

very nice shots, but there's no way in real life that jet would/could land at city center. have you ever looked down on it from the cn tower? it's the size of a postage stamp. the wings on that jumbo would over hang the island!

Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Lovely screenshots with some great angles the PMDG 747 is a nice looking aircraft!

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

THX to all replays. I have been couple times, on the city centre island airport. I was flying cessna 172 SP from buttonville-City centre. Its an airport for small planes Wink . The repaint will take me long to do it.

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Beautiful aircraft Tiger and awesome screenies.

Nice Pics! Btw..where did you get the Pearson addon from? I have the Simflyers one but it is so outdated now. Sad

Cheers,

John (YOW)

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Nice Pics! Btw..where did you get the Pearson addon from? I have the Simflyers one but it is so outdated now. Sad

Cheers,

John (YOW)

I didnt like it neither. I downloaded it from www.avsim.com go search for CYYZ 2007 Wink THX again guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!