SearchSearch 

fs passangers

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

just bought it on sim market and i had e-mail clicked on link took me to page to show i bought it but no download link whats going on

17 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

nm silly me lol i done it now feel like a tit now lol

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

There are worse things to feel like mate. Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

one prob i started new company. and i need buy plane but it only got 2 i can buy and they to dear i not got enough money so what do i do? can i take a loan out anywhere or anything?

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Nope....
Buy a cessna or a mooney, and start flying and earning money 😎

Repeat that until you have enough money, and the rank, to buy for example a Baron, then a King Air, and then finally a 737...

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

no that wasn prob i had a 737 picked and i didnt know you try to buy what ever craft you flying at that mo

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

another this i done about 10 flights now. and all passangers have been fine but there a box sayying special requements. does this ever happen? and no problems with passangers or aiplane i have 5percent easy 2 hard fail. what that best to set as?

also i seen they have fs add ons for passangers. any where there is delay cause person is missing? or delayed for any reason? or are there any programs out like this at all?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

??

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

It's really hard to make out what you mean mate.
I'm sure you mean well, but you will get a lot more response when your sentences are complete and well structured, like this.

Please do not leave out words, don't abbreviate "do not" to "dnt" and so on.
Quite a few of us, including myself, A) are not up to date when it comes to txt-message-style writing and B) actually hate this writing style.

Please post again.. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

lol (laugh out loud) lol

are there any downloads to add to fs passangers where the plane or a passanger is delayed for any reason.

also when you look at the passanger list there is a box called speical help or something like that, does this ever get filled,i have had 13 flights and never had anything in it.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

I think the answer to both is 'no'.....not as far as I know anyway.
I've never had a delay forced on me by the addon, nor have I ever noticed any info in that field.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

another thing is since having this add on, when i tune the radio in as i am ready to start decending the atc turns my plane around and forgets about me. this have never happened before i installed the add on. any had this prob?

to solve problem i have to select new ifr and pick the same place and it works then. but then it will say turn left 225.turn right 240.turn left 225.turn right 240... and same when i take off. takes me off and on flight plan all the time.only since installing passangers. is there a setting i not clicked? or any ideas?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

anyone?

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

hm...on one or two occasions I was turned around, and then forgotten about as well, but I never looked into it as it only happened once or twice.

The heading corrections that I get from ATC are always in the initial approach, and I suspect that in my case, when I follow the assigned heading, I'm blown off-course by crosswinds. ATC gives me a new heading to intercept their planned course, and when I've intercepted it, the same thing happens all over again. Compensating for wind drift usually helps.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

no mine normaly happens like this. 314 procced on course.

turn left 250 deg

2 min later turn right 380 procced on course.

all the time till i finaly get to 32000 then when they hand me over i dont tune next center till i not far from the t/o zone on flight path then i get turned around and set back unless i set new ifr.

never happened till i had fs passangers

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

right really pissing me off now. jusy play flight sim now i was climbing to 32000 at about 26 at the mo i was on my flight plan on a course of 195. then atc says turn 240 degree then soon i get there turn left 150 proced on course. then soon i back. turn right heading 250. why does it keep doing that. it never used to.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

just got to the t/o mark where i tune radio in for landing and first thing it done turn me around other way. so i thought see what happens i went all the way back to where i started. until i clicked on new ifr then it took me back. and turned me around again. but i clicked new ifr again then told me decend 12oo0ft and left me i flew for 1 hour and nothing happened.any ideas before i smash the disc up?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

since know 1 knows then i guess i just uninstall flight sim and try again