Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

EuroHarmony Makes it easier to join up and fly!

EHM-CEO2 Guest

Dear Pilots,

Today EuroHarmony have introduced a Tutorial system for our new pilots. Shortly after joining, each new pilot will receive the first of five daily emails that give a detailed but easy to understand guide to everything you need to know about flying for EuroHarmony. From downloading your first plane, to filing your first PIREP, to installing our FREE automated
Flight Logger and flying on ProPilot. (ProPilot is our as real as it gets rating system for pilots)

Why not come and take a look and see what you are missing at:

www.fly-euroharmony.com

Blue skies and safe landings,

Phil Nutt
EuroHarmony CEO

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Man that looks like too many people to join in that va. I pass on that.

Pro Member Trainee
EHM-CEO Trainee

bawls327 wrote:

Man that looks like too many people to join in that va. I pass on that.

Bawls327,

I understand if it's not for you and that's fine but I don't understand why you think we have too many people?

We are currently running around 150 active pilots and we are expanding our service and planning a switch to a VPS server to allow us to grow a little larger. We currently have a magement team that is capable of running 200 pilots and that is our goal. Our forums are active and freindly and our community is quite close.

So in short, I we think we have a little expansion room but of course, if you don't agree, no problem but please don't judge us until you have tried us!

Kind regards,
Phil Nutt
EuroHarmony CEO