Discovery Airlines Beech 1900D Repaint Request

Pro Member Trainee
claytonlocher Trainee

I have been repainting for about a year and a half now, and have been working on a new virtual airline due to open in late May this year. I've already given it a try, but don't like the result too much of the Beech 1900D I've painted for my VA, Discovery Airlines. If anyone is willing to repaint our livery, it would be great. Since, I only repaint in MS Paint, I think it would be nice if it could be done in PSP or FS Repaint. Our website is: www.freewebs.com/flydiscovery E-mail me at: claytonlocher13@gmail.com and I should get back to you within a few hours, if you want to do it. Thanks. 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Is this VA for fs2004 or fsx? Do you only have one aircraft in your fleet?

Pro Member Trainee
claytonlocher Trainee

Right now we only have the Beech 1900D in our aircraft fleet. We will be planning for a small regional jet to be added soon. We are currently an FS2004-only virtual airline, but we will be FSX compatible within a couple months.

Pro Member Trainee
claytonlocher Trainee

We actually have 2 Beech 1900's if that's what you mean. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...