Sonic is back in the Sky

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Ahoy shipmates, yes im back on FS2004 after an 18 month break mainly due to having a new addition to my family (baby girl) and commitments with the Royal Navy Submarine Service, but im glad to be back now, and a big hello to all those that know me from old, RadarMan, Sylvan, Greekman etc etc.

Im currently flying a Royal Navy (ficticious P3 Orion) on a round the world trip to military bases having reinstalled all my old military AI aircraft and flightplans aswell as the PAI military packages.

Just completed RAF Kinloss to Tromso (Norway), now heading for ALaska.

😀

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Welcome back sonicninja, i don't think our paths ever crossed as i've not been here a year yet but your name was mentioned when i enquired about RAF bases (at least i think it was you 😀 ). Congratulations on the new addition to your family. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

Ahoy shipmates, yes im back on FS2004 after an 18 month break mainly due to having a new addition to my family (baby girl) and commitments with the Royal Navy Submarine Service, but im glad to be back now, and a big hello to all those that know me from old, RadarMan, Sylvan, Greekman etc etc.

Im currently flying a Royal Navy (ficticious P3 Orion) on a round the world trip to military bases having reinstalled all my old military AI aircraft and flightplans aswell as the PAI military packages.

Just completed RAF Kinloss to Tromso (Norway), now heading for ALaska.

😀

Welcome back, your Military post still is read on a regular basis.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welcome back 🍻 and congratulation on the new addition to your family.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Good to see you're back Sonic 🍻

Great news about the baby girl, I bet she looks just like daddy 😀
The downside as I would imagine is that the mother-in-law will have a reason to visit frequently.

Don't you go defecting now to the 'Big Brother House' of flightsim forums where everybody loves and hugs each other during the day...
...but when the nighttime comes the daggers are drawn 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Good to see you're back Sonic 🍻

Great news about the baby girl, I bet she looks just like daddy 😀
The downside as I would imagine is that the mother-in-law will have a reason to visit frequently.

Don't you go defecting now to the 'Big Brother House' of flightsim forums where everybody loves and hugs each other during the day...
...but when the nighttime comes the daggers are drawn 😳

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

🙄

🤔

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...