Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Is there a "showroom" appl. for repainted aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
OY-LSB Trainee

Hi there. I looking for a kind of a showroom application so I don't have to start FS9 each time I want to check how my repaints looks like when they are under develop... Dos any one know if its eksist ?? My english is not the best, so I hope you all can read and understand it Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
claytonlocher First Officer

FS Repaint by Abacus is the only one that I know of. The only problem is, it's not free. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Trainee
OY-LSB Trainee

Thanks for your reply.. I had hoped that there was a freeware there could do it.. I will have a look about it whorth spending money on Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

claytonlocher wrote:

FS Repaint by Abacus is the only one that I know of. The only problem is, it's not free. Crying or Very sad

True, the full version is payware but the unlimited trial version is free. This trial version is all you need for what you want to do.
One caveat -- if you have a NVIDIA card some of the more recent Nvidia drivers are not compatible with FS Repaint. Older NVIDIA drivers don't pose a problem though.

The Demo version is identical to the full version of FS Repaint except that you cannot save the aircraft textures. You'll be able to see your modifications in the FS Repaint 3D window, but you will not be able to fly the repainted aircraft.

Get it here: http://www.abacuspub.com/fsd/catalog/s531.htm