Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Other AI Aircraft

BHortonAP13 Guest

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how to apply my other aircraft and other textures that I've downloaded and implement them into the other aircraft that is flying around me (I guess that would be considered the "AI Aircraft"). I would like to see the other planes with the real airline textures and other aircraft that I've downloaded other than just the default airlines. Example: I'd like to see when I arrive at the airport the Delta Airlines 737, that I have, taxing to the runway. Something other than seing the same old default airlines.... Pacifica... etc.... If someone can instruct me what i need to do to set this up, I'd be most greatful.. And by the way, I have FSX. THANKS!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Arrow http://www.world-of-ai.com/

FSX compatible.

do we get AI traffic like this ?

Captain PLANET!!!!!!!!!!! Guest

I had that downloaded but I didn't know if it was working properly, I followed the instructions on the website, and if I do that is that all you'll need to do?

BTW how can you adjust your settings so that all terminals at airports and jetways apear? After SP1 I can buff my graphics (can't wait for the new CPU) Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Speaking of more AI aircraft....

Before downloading SP1, I had traffic set to around 30% and had what I considered "normal" traffic at airports. Ever since I downloaded SP1, my traffic is out of this world. I have a string, literally nose to tail, of aircraft landing on the runways and ATC calling go-arounds. even when I have the setting to 1%, no change. If I take it to zero, no traffic, but 1% or 30% doesnt matter, the sky is black with traffic.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Wow, what must your FPS be like with all that traffic?! Mine seems to be normal. I have to put the traffic up to like 75% to get traffic going. Whats weird about mine is that none of my traffic ever appears to move. They just sit at the gate and never move. Hmm, oh well.

Pro Member First Officer

I also have th FSX-GA-Traffic. I've read some horror stories about it in this forum, so I may uninstall that and see if it fixes my problem. PS - my FPS is still around 20fps with all that traffic. SP1 was great fopr that.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Jellrod,
Take a look at the topic "I screwed up" in the Add-Ons forum. You'll see what happened to me with that program. Hope you have better luck removing it than I did. Even after I uninstalled it I couldn't get rid of the ai planes, but then I'm not as computer literate as some of the rest of you guys.
Best regards...Art

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks, will do. I remember reading that post now,but at the time,it didnt cause me any trouble. Then along came SP1........ Rolling Eyes