SearchSearch 

For good perfomance

Pro Member Trainee
Arul Dass (arulu) Trainee

Friends which one helps to get better performance. The Processor or the ram. My PC is Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 , Nvidia graphic card Geforce 7600GS 256MB and 2 gig ram memory. With minimum setting the FSX is still jerking too much at certain areas. The aircraft we fly jerks forward & backward. What could cause this. Do I need to increase the ram. Thanks

7 Responses

read the Nvidia manual

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The bliss of anonymous posts.

Pro Member Trainee

What kind of response is this. When we ask something which we don,t understand, if not sure to answer please don't say anything(Tailhook)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

arulu wrote:

What kind of response is this. When we ask something which we don,t understand, if not sure to answer please don't say anything(Tailhook)

I wasn't responding to you which should be obvious. I'm merely attempting to draw our Moderators' attention to this repeat offender / serial pest to prevent him from posting the same useless "remedy" over and over.

If you find his "advice" beneficial I'd suggest you follow it and ignore my post.

Pro Member Trainee

Sorry for misunderstanding. Please give any good solution. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

arulu wrote:

Sorry for misunderstanding. Please give any good solution. Thanks

You have no reason to apologize arulu. Misunderstandings are a fact of life. If I were confident of being able to give you sound advice, I'd certainly do so.
There are some pretty clever guys here where hardware is concerned; check back in a few hours and I'm sure someone will have some good advice for you. Yes

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

You have a bottleneck somewhere.....possibly the motherboard. There are others here that run almost the same computer setup you have, and they are running fine. To match it up with mines, I would say get a new video card. I have a dual core processor and 2Gbs of memory, but I run a 8800GTS videocard.