SearchSearch 

fsx

bobbykay Guest

😞 I used to have fs2004 a century of flight i brought loads of aircraft add onns downloaded better sea and effects also a down load of cabn crew engine fire etc dumped the lot for the flight sim x what a mistake fs 2004 is better mor user friendly and sod a couple of boats dont buy fsx buy fs2004 and a load of add onns its far better ps thankyou micro soft for the lies about fs2004 aircraft working properly on fsx they wont

2 Responses

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

remember fsx is still new and fs2004 has been out for 3 years so that means of course they will have more add ons. Fsx I think now is getting better now with the sp1 out used to do medium low now maxed out and scenery looks awesome. Microsoft came out with a tool to have the fs2004 aircraft to work in fsx I am sure not all will so they didnt lie. Even sites will tell you that some of fs2004 aircraft wont work is fsx.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

bobbykay wrote:

😞 I used to have fs2004 a century of flight i brought loads of aircraft add onns downloaded better sea and effects also a down load of cabn crew engine fire etc dumped the lot for the flight sim x what a mistake fs 2004 is better mor user friendly and sod a couple of boats dont buy fsx buy fs2004 and a load of add onns its far better ps thankyou micro soft for the lies about fs2004 aircraft working properly on fsx they wont

There is a simple solution to your problem. Uninstall FSX, reinstall fs9 and enjoy. One fine day when you have a better computer you'll be able to run FSX on it.