Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Can't Login

Chrissss Guest

am really stresst about here

Ding-dong Guest

So Am I Evil or Very Mad

eaglebear Guest

I think the service stinks!
The sign in doen't work
[/i]

eaglebear wrote:

I think the service stinks!
The sign in doen't work
[/i]

Evil or Very Mad just cant sign in doesnt work

nevamind Guest

this is really annoying me! Why the hell can't I log in? I've just registered for God's sake! Evil or Very Mad This registration thing is CRAP!

Girard Guest

Sad

hej Guest

neither can i!!

hmmmmmm....problems.....

Well men,,ladies...I can't even get my browser to open PayPal so I can have your probs....lol Question

Pro Member Site Admin
Flyaway Site Admin

You guys are complaining about problems - what problems exacyly are you having? Remember, our accounts team will answer any problems you have, you can get them at accounts@flyawaysimulation.com.

Fly Away Simulation, Flight Sim #1

flyaway wrote:

You guys are complaining about problems - what problems exacyly are you having? Remember, our accounts team will answer any problems you have, you can get them at accounts@flyawaysimulation.com.

Thanks I just emailed that address. Hopefully they will sort it out.

I think the problem is that I registered with a different email address from my PayPal account and your system doesn't seem to know that I have paid you and says my user ID does not exist. I would have expected it to say it was "not verified" or something in those circumstances though.

Hopefully someone somewhere will fix it for me but it is quite a nasty 'bug' if it can be called that. People do tend to get quite upset - perhaps quite rightly - when money is involved and things get messed up.

It could also be a cookie issue for some of these other people. I know I restrict my cookies very tightly and your system does seem to want to send out quite a lot of them. It's hard to know which are necessary for log in and which aren't.

kjcxvkjzdbfgksjzdgkjshdgf Guest

ah crud i just made a new topic with the exact same name! Confused but i cant log in either. I registered, I confirmed my account and I was able to log in just a few days ago. thats about all I know. Oh yeah you have to wait a bit after registering to be able to log in. My problems different.What the @#$% is going on Question