SearchSearch 

gates

hora22 Guest

yeah..i wanna know,how can i can put the gates in the airport im tryong to figure out but i cant so if u can help me please send me a response..tank you

12 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

you have to go into "settings" in the sim, then click "DISPLAY". You'll see sliders called SCENERY COMPLEXITY and AUTOGEN SCENERY

Move the one that says Scenery Complexity ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT

if that dont do it

Move the AUTOGEN SCENERY ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT

bear in mind... if you have a slow video card...(almost ALL Nvidia, and older Radeon) THIS WILL DESTROY YOUR FRAMES!!!!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Ths didn't work for me, im still not seeing them! What airports are you looking at?
Ive checked all major uk airports and no ground movement - trucks etc. 😞 😞 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you turn the scenery slide full to the right you'll see jetways in the major airports, try KSEA.
As for vehicles I've never seen them come with the sim scenery they have to be added with add-on scenery or that new app runway12 in the aircraft section.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2908/rwy12-object-placer-v10/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

No, the vehicles are there, but they dont move

try chicago o'haire for vehicles

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master
What video card would you suggest for better and faster performance?
Thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

List your computer system specs so we can get a better idea of what you can handle.
How much do you want to spend?
A good one starts at $200 then goes up and up and up.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I have a Dell with 256m memory and 120g hd and the video card came with it is a ATI product (radeon?). I can go up to $200.00.

Thank you for the help and quick response. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You didn't say what you CPU is.
512mb memory is the minimum you should have, bump it up as much as you can afford. Many here have a gig or more.
XP uses 128mb what does that leave you to run the sim.
If you don't put more ram into the machine your wasting your money on a new video card.

I have an ATI Radeon Pro 128mb, I favor ATI others like NVidia.
I don't know where you live but hunt the net and you can find it for as low as $180 right now and that's a good price for it.

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/vga_charts-09.html

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I found ATI Radeon Pro 128mb, 256bit ddr, AGP 8x/4x
for 189. Do you think this will do ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

makonnenl wrote:

I found ATI Radeon Pro 128mb, 256bit ddr, AGP 8x/4x
for 189. Do you think this will do ❓

Sounds perfect.
I left the 9800 off the description of mine, it was getting late Sleep . I hope your is the 9800, get it you won't be sorry!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I would recommed the 9800XT. My friend's got it. 9800Pro is an excellent card as well, but because i run more than FS9, I needed a little bit more bang for my buck and got the X800P.E.

As far as the 9800XT, I found one for 289 at http://www.newegg.com/app/SearchProductResult.asp?Submit=Go&DEPA=0

That's an awesome card. What other games do you play besides Flightsim (not that i'm calling it a game...i'll never hear the end of it if I do!!!)

If all you are going to be doing is flightsim, then the 9800pro will work OK. If you plan on Doom 3, or already have it, get the 9800XT.

Pro Member First Officer

I honestly do not consider FS as a game. I liked flying since I was a child I always dreamt about becoming a pilot but unfortunately I couldn’t for many reasons......anyway...I asked about the carrier because I wanted to fly deferent FS for a change. I do not play computer games at all except for solitary games
Thank you. 😉