Ordering from Lagosim

Pro Member Trainee
SK8Z27 Trainee

I just orderred the Twin Otter add-on plane from Lago sim and their information doesn't seem too clear about downloading. I purchased it and then went and downloaded the file I thought it was and now it's asking for a serial code when I use the installer. Will I have to wait on them until they send me the serial code or am I doing something wrong. This is the first time ordering from them and not sure about their process.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha SK, Thats how LAGO works, they will send you a "key" to unlock the program, usualy in 24 hrs if not contact them for it. (they are usualy very prompt) Ric

Pro Member Trainee
SK8Z27 Trainee

yeah, just got it. oh, by the way, what have you orderred from them? i see they have all of those scenery add-ons. i have yet to add scenery to my world, lots of airplanes, but no scenery yet.

Thanks,
sk8z

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha SK, Well I have bought their "FSE" which is a great program for building up airports and such, although the "exchange module" is not done yet. Also I have the Venice Scenery and its Exceptional.(Mali too) Ric 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...