SearchSearch 

Radarman,TTT, Elkin. -I need a suggestion from you guys.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Radarman,TTT, Elkin or others in the know,

Can you guys suggest a worthwhile freeware/shareware FS9 B737 A/C that I could get that offers a cool cabin view and a sophisticated panel with an attendant call switch etc. I have no A/C with a cabin view 😞 and all my panels are default. I would like to get THE airplane to fly and know you guys are big on what's available. I would also like to get one that uses all or most of the PM sounds. (Expanded panel features.)

If you guys could get any 737 that is also re-paintable which one would u get? ..I will investigate each one you all might mention. 🙂

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I know i'm not one of those who you called, but, i would suggest the PMDG 737. I don't have it, (i dont buy payware) but i read a lot about it! I THINK gps kid has it, but i'm not sure...PM LeadZERO...he's got it, he can tell you more!

Pro Member First Officer

Fire_emblem,

Cool. I like you am not real big to the payware especially because there are many quality models out there. I think the Del Sol 737 that RadarMan had was a free A/C and that may be the best 737 I ever saw. Guess It would have a great panel or at least could install one. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

More del Sol 737-700 and 737-200

(dead link removed)

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I will allways answer any Q that is directed to me. I appreciate the oppertunity to assist others in making this wonderful program more fun.

I do not fly a 737 But as far as the interior goes, What I do is take 2D bitmap image of the cabin and install it. Such as when you kit and hold the #2 keypad, you would be looking back into the cabin. Or I put panels with wingviews etc, on any available 'Shift + (E.G.) 3 key.

This is how I do it. I search the site files for panels and take any that I want and install them.

This is the extent of my input. Sorry for not being of too much help with the 737 specifically.

One more thing!!!! I ONLY use aircraft that are 2004. Because of the detail. I won't use any 2002 aircraft.

Pro Member Chief Captain

You may be slow on the draw from time to time when posts are directed to you, Elkin, (I hold the trophy though...like 3 days) But every time you reply, I read your advice on "tweaking this" or "installing that" and it's like a bright light and singing "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

its borderline creepy dude...but hey, i'll take you up on the offer of the 2$ airfare for your charter 747 to rome!

Pro Member Chief Captain

the ONLY reason I'm not rejoicing over RadarMan or TTT, is because i'm such an awesome fan, they'd probably keel over if they heard one more praise from me!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Your not bad yourself Bro Bow Down . Don't die or nothin like that. It would be boring without you. BTW The price went down to $1.80

Hey guy? Did you get you question answered for your 737 Q?

You can also find a photo of an interior online etc., screenshot it, paint into a bitmap and size it. (With the authors permission of course, if need be.)

Pro Member Chief Captain

1.80...sweet beans!

I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon! You guys gotta put up with me for a looong time to come!

Pro Member First Officer

Got the jist I think. I am ramping up on the CFG issue. The deal is that I have tried to install some wing views and have them assigned to the right A/C but then again configuring the CFG is something that I am still learning 2 do.

Same w/ AI traffic and teaching them what I want them 2 do. I configure the AI and then they fly the plan and then do not repeat the route on next start up via Traffic Toolbox. I got the installer etc from Project AI.

I ain't givin' up though. 🙂 I plan to get a grip on all of the things that are necessary in order to be able to take the FS9 thing apart and put it back together again. I thank all of you who have assisted me this far. This FS9 is a great learning tool. Thanks Radarman, Fire and Elkin. I am now setting out to do what you suggest about adding panel/wing views etc and I am going to read up on the CFG more than I have been so that I can carry it out.