Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

250507- Slipstream Virtual Airways Press Release

Pro Member Trainee
AO001 Trainee

Los Angeles, CA (AP)- In a press conference held at Opulent Holdings, vLLC, in New York, NY, Slipstream Airways and Opulent Holdings announced an agreement for the purchase of 11 Boeing 737-700 aircraft.

Six of the aircraft are still considered to be in factory condition, averaging only 3 months of service.

"I am thankful for the opportunity to work with Slipstream Airways and I look forward to possibly working with Slipstream in the future" commented Robert Cosgrove, Chairman of Opulent Holdings.

Slipstream Executive Vice President, Will Sanson, who lead the Slipstream Airways aquisition team, added "I was saddened to learn of the demise of both Hello and Keystone Airways, these aircraft served with great airlines and now have the opportunity to continue to serve with yet another great airline."

"With our upcoming Summer schedule, we were in need of 11 additional 737-700 aircraft and could not let this opportunity pass by. The terms were very fair to all parties and the timing was a significant factor." Sanson continued.

The financial terms have not been disclosed, but sources close to negotiations claimed that Slipstream Airways will also assume possession and rights to Hello's Ticketing and Gate facilities at the Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport.

According to Sanson, the aircraft will undergo an initial acceptance inspection by Slipstream Technical Operations technicians in Orlando, FL then flown to Atlanta for further service and repaint in the newly updated Slipstream Airways paint scheme. The aircraft will be based in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Headquarted in Los Angeles California with flight operations based out of Atlanta's Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport (KATL) and Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX), Slipstream Virtual Airways services over 45 major cities in the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico with 16 Boeing 737-700's, 6 Boeing 717-200's, 5 Boeing 737-800's, 5 Boeing 757-200's and 6 Boeing 767-300's.

Questions about the above press release can be directed to Public.Relations@SlipstreamAirways.com
http://www.slipstreamairways.com