Lockheed Vega - a dumb question I know, but...

Pro Member Trainee
DF112 Trainee

I'm doing most of my flying in the Vega at present, and as 'realistically' as possible, leaning the mixture myself rather than leaving it up to FS04 etc. Thing is, I can't find the elevator trim control anywhere in the cockpit. I'd expect to see the usual trim wheel somewhere, but I can't. Does anyone know where it is? If it's tucked away under the seat I could understand why it wouldn't show up even in VC, but this is really niggling me...

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

They didn't have the room(or the true locating is not easily visible) to include the trim wheel in the cockpit of the Vega. You can place your mouse cursor over the elevator trim indicator on the far right side of the panel, your mouse wheel will control the elevator position just as if you put it on a trim wheel.

Pro Member Trainee
DF112 Trainee

Thanks very much CRJCapt. Mystery solved! I have in fact been using the mouse as suggested; just thought it would be nice to have a wheel to push around.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...