REPAINTER NEEDED!

connor11493 Guest

Dear Members of the Fly Away Simulation Forums,

My name is Connor Levens and I am the president and CEO of a new virtual airline, not yet open to the general public just yet, that goes by the name of Stars and Stripes Airlines. As like any other VA, we need our planes painted, and as of now, we have a livery, but there are many gliches with them. Therefore, I come here to ask if anyone is willing to paint our planes.

The one plane of ours that's complete (so far), is the 737-800NG (w/ winglets); everything else has to be repainted.

THIS IS NOT A FREEWEBS WEBSITE AS YOU MAY SEE. EVERYONE WORKING AT THE AIRLINE IS DEDICATED TO WHAT THEY'RE DOING. THIS IS ALSO NOT A VA THAT WILL OPEN FOR ONE WEEK THEN SHUT DOWN - THIS IS A DEVOTED VA TO THE FS COMMUNITY. YOU WILL NOT MAKE A MISTAKE PAINTING OUR PLANES.

Please contact me at ceo@ssair.org, not via the forum.

Thank you oh so much 😀

Connor Levens
President and CEO of SSA
ceo@ssair.org

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...