my last repaint

paisaloco Guest

HELLO AGAIN, THIS MY SECOND REPAINT, ITS ABOUT A OWN CREATION AIRLINE CALLED "AIR COLOMBIA" I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, AND I APRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS. THANKS (EXCUSE MY ENGLISH)

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

wow this is beutiful gj mate 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very nice repaint! I like it for it's bright colors.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Not bad at all, very colorfully. 👍

PS Don't worry about your English, it's much better than how I would write in your language. Please don't type in all capitals, it's considered yelling.

paisaloco Guest

thanks all, i really apreciate your opinions, im very interested about the aircraft repaint, and i am going to post much more, im sure that your opinions are constructive and that mades this forum more practical

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

That is a REALLY beautiful plane... I love it when planes have bright colors... airlines with all white or very little splashes of color bore me.

I guess that is why my favorite is Air Jamaica and Aer Lingus.

You did a great job sir!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...