VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Simply perfect! 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Nice shots, but they're kind of small. 🙂

Thanks guys.

ollyau wrote:

Nice shots, but they're kind of small. 🙂

Yeah just click the image and they will load as a larger image then click the lager image and it will change to the proper size because I just made them thumbnails. Are you allowed to have full size images here? Anyway sorry my bad.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Great shots, you've done a nice job. You can post images up to 800 X 600 in the forum but I like the way you posted them. I didn't know Photobucket allowed you to save pictures 1920 X 1200. 👍

Pro Member Trainee
Tyler Miller (millertime) Trainee

awesome shots they inspire me to take some

Awesome pics.

You must have a monster rig.

CRJCapt wrote:

Great shots, you've done a nice job. You can post images up to 800 X 600 in the forum but I like the way you posted them. I didn't know Photobucket allowed you to save pictures 1920 X 1200. 👍

Thanks CRJCapt for the information and yes photo bucket allows that image size but there is a box you need to tick to allow for bigger files up the top right of your account when uploading.

Anonymous wrote:

Awesome pics.

You must have a monster rig.

By today's standards it's a dinosaur but it runs FSX silky smooth and that is all I want from a game to run smooth with all settings high. I see so many gamers always chasing frame rates being obsessed and are never happy but they would be happy if they stop doing it and just make there game run smooth.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

very nice screenshots keep up the good work.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

By today's standards it's a dinosaur but it runs FSX silky smooth and that is all I want from a game to run smooth with all settings high. I see so many gamers always chasing frame rates being obsessed and are never happy but they would be happy if they stop doing it and just make there game run smooth.

What do you think creates the smoothness?? High frame rates Wink

Pictures look great. What are your specs? I would think that the bloom would knock off some performance.

JLangevin wrote:

What do you think creates the smoothness?? High frame rates Wink

Pictures look great. What are your specs? I would think that the bloom would knock off some performance.

Well if the game runs smooth at low frame rates then frame rate is over rated like I said.

I have a...

AMD 4000+
2 GIG of ram
7950GT
1920x1200x32 on a 24" dell monitor

and the game is maxed out and the bloom swallows about 20-30 frames depending on angel but with that said it's all silky smooth so I'm happy.