Hey Guys !!
well my problem is how can i make my aircraft get line with the runway that i want 2 land on automaticlly bec its soo hard 2 make your aircraft get line with the runway manual u know ..
i know i can chose the airport and i know how 2 make my aircraft go 2 the airport automaticlly but i cant make it get line with the runway i must do it manually omgg its 2 hard ..
so please guys help me with that if u can .
thx so sooo much 4 any help !! 🙂
THIS IS FOR IFR FLIGHT!
1. When ATC says something liek "WifeBeater 767, you are 32 Miles away. Turn right heading 105, descend and mantain 2,500 feet, cleared ILS runway 36R Approach". You have to click on your MAP icon in your cockipt. Then, move your mouse over the destination airport. Mind you, the airport MUST have the ILS feathers (thes are the green things that point to the runway). Double click on the airport. A list will show up. Scroll down the list untill you see a chart that shows Runway numbers. FInd 36R, or whatever your runway is. You look to the right and see a radio frequency. We'll use 100.100 because its easy to remember. Don't forget the frequency.
2. Open up your Radio Stack, and enter in 100.100 in the NAV1 Radio, usually the righmost radio number is the one that can be messed with. After you enter it 100.100, using the mouse wheel or clickin it. Press the button that looks like thsi somewhat, its in the middle of the 2 radio displays <-----> That changes the NAV1 Radio frequency from whatever it was, to what it is now (100.100)
3.Turn on the NAV1 Radio by clicking the switch at the bottom of the radio stack, unless its already on, like with the LearJet.
4. If you have Autopilot, and you are using GPS to follow waypoints, switch the NAV/GPS button back to NAV!!!! YOU CANT FORGET TO DO THAT!!! YOU'LL BURN AND DIE IF YOU DONT!!
5. Follow ATC directions to approach. Now, when you approach the Runway, you will see the pink arrows near your attitude indicator move...usually Heading first, then Altitude. Simply fly in the directon and atitude of the pink arrows intull they center themselves, that means you're on the glideslope!
6. If you wanna use the autopilot to fly the approach, simply follow steps 1-4, then click the APPR button on the autopilot panel.
omgg thank u so much Fire_Emblem_Master ..
i know u r pro man so thx so much ..
and have a good daaaayyyy
LMFAO AT WIFEBEATER LOL NICE CHOICE FIRE HHAHAHHAAHHAAHA 😀