United Aeronautical & Spaceflight Organization needs to fill 10 pilot slots and 10 astronaut slots.
Some Information About The Executive Board Directors:
- Kai: Serves in the US Navy, has many years of experience with Orbitersim, and an understanding of orbital mechanics and other related topics.
- John: Serves in the US Army, has many years of experience with Orbitersim, and an understanding of orbital mechanics and other related topics.
- Matt: Real world pilot; commercial multi engine land and instrument airplane, soon to be certified flight instructor.
1. Must be 17+ years old. NOTE: An age waiver will be granted on a case by case basis.
2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX
3. Teamspeak & Headset/Mic
4. An addiction to aviation and/or space exploration.
After completing your training with the Aeronautical Department, you will have the option to complete training within the Spaceflight Department. Doing so will give you the ability to serve as a crew member during space operations utilizing Orbitersim.
Astronaut applicants will be required to complete training with the Aeronautical Department prior to starting their training with the Spaceflight Department.
We are seeking individuals who would like to be part of an organization from the start. Management positions are open, so there is still room to advance if you want a leadership position.