Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

VATSIM and Flight Simulator

xsailor Guest

Can someone explain me the tricks of the trade to play FSX on Vatsim? I downloaded and installed FSCopilot and FSinn softwares, but of course, no place on the internet explains anything about how to play vatsim on flight simulator. All i got was small pop windows on my FSX that doesn't mean anything. I didn't hear or see any vatsim atc messages or sounds. Can someone simply explain how one can easily install and play vatsim on their computer? thank you.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

I would suggest you go to the VATSIM web site, read the operations manual and take all the available lessons there before you try to "play" vatsim. It is a real-time ATC to Pilot connection, with other "player" involved. You can't just pop in at the active runway and fly - you are under ATC Control.

Pro Member Trainee
benbastock Trainee

you click on add ons on the in-game menu (press alt to load the in game menu) then click on fscopilot and it should show you a list click on control panel and it should show a little box with fsinn at the top there is a tutorial on how to load the vatsim into the game use this tutorial from there.