Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Install Interupted disc#2

P.Robinson Guest

Hello..Sorry for the double post regarding this same issue but I failed to list in detail some things. The message I recieve at the end of installing disc #2 is "The wizard was interupted before microsoft flight sim x could be completely installed.the system has not been modified." I've tried everything and don't know what else to do. Virus scan is off, tried installing in Selective Start-up, made sure windows is up to date with updates, even gone out and bought another copy of FSX Deluxe thinking possibly it might be the discs which it wasn't......I need some help here please!

I have over 51gb of hard drive space available, a pentium 2.3ghz processor, 1.5gb of ram and an ATI Radeon 9600 graphics card. If anyone can help, please reply either here or feel free to contact me via my email at NtgElsMtrs@aol.com. Thanks alot for you help guys!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
P.Robinson Guest

Ok, I will give this a shot. All I could find on my computer realted to "Nero" was Nero Express. Is that the same thing as Nero7?

P.Robinson Guest

Radarman-Tried what you said and still got the same results/message as before. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try loading it in safe mode.

Clean all of Nero out of your computer.
It seems that many of the add on burning software is causing some problems.

Radar

I have just had a similar problem. The fault code told me to re-install java runtime enviroment. I'm just waiting now for the install. I'll let you know!
Stu