Air Force One Limousine Copy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

On this website here, I'm trying to get the limos to work with another Air Force One compatable with FS9. Does anyone know what files that come with this plane control the motorcade? Also, does this plane work in FS98?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Aircraft are not backwards compatible unless specified.
You can try it, all it would do is either not show up in your menu, give you a message that it won't wok, not be complete when you see it or crash the sim.

I just downloaded it and it doesn't mention motorcade except on the website.
So far the only decent one that I could find was the one that I gave to you from POSKY.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I got it to work in FS9 😀 Thanks!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...