Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Amazing!!!

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

This isn't my work but i found this at sim tube.......This guy is a freakin Genious!!!! He made a flight Video Group Wave

http://www.simtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e414107ee22b6198c578

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i don't understand.... what about this makes you think he is a genius?
there wasn't anything in that video i couldn't do, and most of the folks here are better than i am.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Great video!

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

cheezyflier wrote:

i don't understand.... what about this makes you think he is a genius?
there wasn't anything in that video i couldn't do, and most of the folks here are better than i am.

If you are able to create videos like that with those effects and graphics then you too are a genius. Perhaps you should create and post a video to show off your silky skills?

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Be able to do a video like his really isn't the point i was trying to make....I could probably also do a video like that..........Actually i am going to start making videos..............The point i was trying to make ..and what most people appearantly understood was he made a great video....Who really cares if anybody can do better....He did a great job..... Baby

Happy Flyin 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Good video. 👍

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

good video I liked it as well.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i meant the flying is all. i don't care that much about the video making. you can see animations on youtube all day long if that's your thing. i wasn't "dissing" anyone. since this is a FLIGHT SIMULATOR website, and the post didnt specifically say "look at the quality of this video", i was focused on the pilot, not the film maker. that said, i didnt mean to come off in a crass way, i asked, sincerely, why you thought he was a genius. i literally couldnt figure out what about the flying that was so special.
now that i know that you mean the video itself, and not the pilot skills, i would say langevin has that guy beat hands down.