SearchSearch 

Amazing!!!

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

This isn't my work but i found this at sim tube.......This guy is a freakin Genious!!!! He made a flight Video Group Wave

http://www.simtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e414107ee22b6198c578

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i don't understand.... what about this makes you think he is a genius?
there wasn't anything in that video i couldn't do, and most of the folks here are better than i am.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Great video!

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

cheezyflier wrote:

i don't understand.... what about this makes you think he is a genius?
there wasn't anything in that video i couldn't do, and most of the folks here are better than i am.

If you are able to create videos like that with those effects and graphics then you too are a genius. Perhaps you should create and post a video to show off your silky skills?

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Be able to do a video like his really isn't the point i was trying to make....I could probably also do a video like that..........Actually i am going to start making videos..............The point i was trying to make ..and what most people appearantly understood was he made a great video....Who really cares if anybody can do better....He did a great job..... Baby

Happy Flyin 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Good video. 👍

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

good video I liked it as well.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i meant the flying is all. i don't care that much about the video making. you can see animations on youtube all day long if that's your thing. i wasn't "dissing" anyone. since this is a FLIGHT SIMULATOR website, and the post didnt specifically say "look at the quality of this video", i was focused on the pilot, not the film maker. that said, i didnt mean to come off in a crass way, i asked, sincerely, why you thought he was a genius. i literally couldnt figure out what about the flying that was so special.
now that i know that you mean the video itself, and not the pilot skills, i would say langevin has that guy beat hands down.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...