How...?

Guest Guest

I've seen videos of people on youtube, and when their plane hits the gorund it FS2004 it explodes. Does anyone know of afree add-on that does that? And do you add it on the same way as an aircraft?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Guest Guest

RadarMan wrote:

This should do it.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=massivecrash_final.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Does it add-on the same way as a aircraft?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

This should do it.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=massivecrash_final.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Does it add-on the same way as a aircraft?

Use the read-me that came with it.
I never used it.

Radar

Air-head Guest

Guys, that link is for if you already have the addon called "Massive Crash".

Although I cant see why you would want it, its really a flight simulator rather than a crash simulator. (as has been said lots of times)

Guest Guest

Air-head wrote:

Guys, that link is for if you already have the addon called "Massive Crash".

Although I cant see why you would want it, its really a flight simulator rather than a crash simulator. (as has been said lots of times)

Ya but I don't think you need the new one to get this to work. I ahven't tried it yet, but I will soon.

Guest Guest

Heres what it says on that page: FS9 & FS2002 FX: All users of Massive Crash are urged to install this update. The files included address and fix video screen 'wash-out' issues on impact when using a high quality video adapter and/or when the effects quality slider in the simulator is set to maximum. It also fixes "wake visually renders above the water level when operating seaplanes or other water type aircraft." New water crash effects added. Improved frame rates with this release will allow those with slower video adapters to use higher effects detail settings. If you are installing Massive Crash for the first time, this package is what you want to download. Enjoy!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...