Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

whats the best video card out there

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

looking forward to buy a new video card

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Two of the best video cards that I know of are the Nvidia GeForce 8800 Ultra and the ATI Radeon HD 2900.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Well best for you will depend on what you want to do with the card, and how much of a beating your wallet can take. If you wanted a superpower gaming computer you could get two ECS n8800gtx-768mx's running together (I am not 100% sure that this is possible but I would guess so.) If you wanted something that would give playable frame rates at mid detail settings you could get the ECS n8800GTS-320mx, or the gigabyte GV-RX195P 256D-RH (the card I have my eye on.) These are just three highly rated cards that i saw in computer shopper mgazine, and there are many other options out there. My advice is do loads of reasearch and buy only when you are 100% sure. I made the mistake of being impatient with buying my computer, and now realised of could have got a better computer for less, had I spent more time.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

In my opinion it is dual 8800 ultra's in SLi.
read this though

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=740&model2=722&chart=290 they do actual test's.

According to this it is a 7900gs.

8800 ultra

7900gs