Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flying lessons?

Joey890 Guest

Do you need to do the flying lessons and get your solo, private, and commerical pilot licenses or can you just skip all of the lessons and it wont affect anything? Are they just to learn to fly? Or are they a neccesity?

murjax Guest

Joey890 wrote:

Do you need to do the flying lessons and get your solo, private, and commerical pilot licenses or can you just skip all of the lessons and it wont affect anything? Are they just to learn to fly? Or are they a neccesity?

You can just skip the lessons and still get your licences in FS9. If you need any help just ask. 🙂

Joey890 Guest

murjax wrote:

Joey890 wrote:

Do you need to do the flying lessons and get your solo, private, and commerical pilot licenses or can you just skip all of the lessons and it wont affect anything? Are they just to learn to fly? Or are they a neccesity?

You can just skip the lessons and still get your licences in FS9. If you need any help just ask. 🙂

Okay, how do you do that? And why do you need your licenses?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Joey890 wrote:

murjax wrote:

Joey890 wrote:

Do you need to do the flying lessons and get your solo, private, and commerical pilot licenses or can you just skip all of the lessons and it wont affect anything? Are they just to learn to fly? Or are they a neccesity?

You can just skip the lessons and still get your licences in FS9. If you need any help just ask. 🙂

Okay, how do you do that? And why do you need your licenses?

When you strat FS9 you'll see on the left side a menu, choose flying lessons. It is not mandatory to pass all of them it's there to help you understand the basics of flight so you can progress from small to bigger aircraft.

masterdegree Guest

Surprised I see, so there must be some way that you can skip four years of college and still get a masters degree?? Surprised

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

masterdegree wrote:

Surprised I see, so there must be some way that you can skip four years of college and still get a masters degree?? Surprised

Wouldn't that be nice 😂

But basically, you paid for Flight Sim and you can use it however you like. If you want to do all the lessons and tests, and only fly aircraft you have a licence for, cool. If you want to just fly whatever you like with no idea what you are doing, also cool. FS doesn't care.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

I would suggest to do every flight lessons everything section everything to go over, to understand the aerodynamics, radion and communications, air law and navigations. If you understand them you are good to go and feels your self real pilot and safe. Trust me it works. I did every lesson, even though some of them are hard. 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions