Just a few questions...

Guest Guest

Okay, I have a couple of questions. First off, in flying lessons they teach you how to fly the B 737-400, but how do you learn to fly the B747-400, or the B777? Is it just like the 737? Okay, next question. Where is the flaps gauge thing in the 777? I found it on the 747, but not the 777. The place that says how many degrees of flaps you have. If you could post a screenshot that would be great. Also, why isn't there a N1 gauge on the 777? Is there no need for it?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

First off, in flying lessons they teach you how to fly the B 737-400, but how do you learn to fly the B747-400, or the B777?

Yes, they're very similar.

Turn the MFD selector(red box) to EICAS, flap indicator and N1 indicator will be visible.

Guest Guest

Thank you so much! I've only had this game for 3 days, but I'm already landing the 737! 😀 Now I just have to get the 747 on the ground. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Thank you so much! I've only had this game for 3 days, but I'm already landing the 737! 😀 Now I just have to get the 747 on the ground. 😳

Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Guest wrote:

Group Wave

Glad to hear it, i enjoy seeing things come together for someones first adventure into flightsim, you've got a lot more enjoyment to come yet 😀 . CRJCapt will put you on the right path.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...