EditVoicePack probs

Pro Member Trainee
kevin2003 Trainee

Dear Fellow Simers,

I've got so much so much out of the forum in recent weeks I'm almost starting to feel guilty.Anyway here goes......

The above is a great program and ATC rcognises my selected callsign but my problem is my AI pilot does'nt. All I get is ..959. on my side.Is there a simple remedy to this error?

regards

kevin

ps: suggestion for the new FSX: when midnight local-time is reached program auto shuts down with the message"We love you very much but if you don't go to bed now you'll never get up in the morning"

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

kevin2003 wrote:

Dear Fellow Simers,

I've got so much so much out of the forum in recent weeks I'm almost starting to feel guilty.Anyway here goes......

The above is a great program and ATC rcognises my selected callsign but my problem is my AI pilot does'nt. All I get is ..959. on my side.Is there a simple remedy to this error?

regards

kevin

ps: suggestion for the new FSX: when midnight local-time is reached program auto shuts down with the message"We love you very much but if you don't go to bed now you'll never get up in the morning"

Sorry for picking up al old thread, but it's all I could find after 30 mins of reading and searching Wink

Am I right in understanding from the post above that EditVoicePack is a program to edit sounds, and can be used to create custom callsigns etc that ATC will use to identify you?

Repaints in new liveries are awesome, but flying KLM and ATC calling you "Gaia" or "Pacifica" or something is kind of a turn-off Neutral Wall Bashing

PS. Kevin's suggestion about the automatic midnight shutdown feature is a must-have. I was made aware of that this morning when I walked in the office at 10AM, instead of 8 AM Oops!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ARD-DC,
I've never used this, maybe some of our other members have.

http://www.editvoicepack.com/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Surprised you just beat me to it,
Came back to post "Nevermind - searching does pay off:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=editvoicepack31.zip&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search"

Thanks a lot, and sorry for bothering 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

🙂) I never thought of loooking there, good spot!

Radar

Delighted to be of sevice to ARD-DC.It is indeed a useful addon.I just have this annoying glitch.

We're never satisfied are we? 😂

regards

kevin

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Well - at least not yet 😀

I had the program install. Did a full upgrade, and it scared the heck out of me when it popped up a message "creating 41820 wav files" 😳
fourty-one-thousand?? 😳

It installed OK in the end, and doesn't seem to slow FS9 down really.

Weirdest thing though - after installing this voicepack, it seems like loads of gauges malfunction on the greg737 panel. (I swear - I only changed the voicepack - nothing else Surprised)
FS9 gives me about 12 error messages when I start it, and again when I click "Fly Now!" after creating a flight. (Program does not crash though) The voice callout buttons don't appear anymore in-flight. Hopefully reinstalling the panel will fix it - haven't gotten to that yet Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...