Wondering if my new system will run Flight sim X

Pro Member Trainee
Mars5 Trainee

I am picking up a new system the Dell Dimension E 520 with an upgraded graphics card and upgraded memory and I am wondering if I will be able to properly play Flight sim X- as it is now my system is really pretty good but falls short of being able to play the game properly, would anyone know if this new system will be adequate?? I am not much of a comp. whiz but I went over the "requirements" with the technician and he assures me that I have more than enough power to run this....also do you have any recommendations of the resolution I should set to? I have read reviews but they complain that their system doesn't cut the mustard to run the game adequately and complain of it looking like a slide show.
I am wondering if anyone has the game and is running it and happy with it?
Thanks to all fellow flight sim pilots and any help you may provide me with.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

List the system specs and we'll be happy to help.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Mars5 Trainee

Thanks for the help RadarMan! Let me see if this link will work for me...
http://configure.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=ca&CS=cadhs1&l=en&OC=E5202P_F_1E
We have the larger monitor also but I didn't figure that would mean didley to you...if you look on the right side of the page that is as close to the specs as I have right now.
Thanks again and I hope that helps you figure it out. 😀

naw Guest

😕 If you can't run fsx on that, then you better give it to me 😛

Pro Member Trainee
Mars5 Trainee

😂 Oh glad to hear that...that sounds like I have made a good investment at least! I hope that means I will have smooth sailing...no frame glitches and stuff!
thanks for the comment! 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Mars5 Trainee

Thanks for all your help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

An integrated graphics card isn't going to please you, read some of the posts here.
Add speakers to that also.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...