engines for L1011

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

hi...anyone know how i can get three engines for an L1011. the file i downloaded is a 737 instrument cluster with only 2 engines... i downloaded the adsl1011 from flyaway simulations...any help would be appreciated..rgds ken

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
apanel???? Guest

are you looking for a panel for a L-1011????????
with three egine gauges and three throttles??? 😕

Pro Member Trainee

yes do you know of any? thanks ken

apanel Guest

oh wow there are slews of them at flightsim and avsim.
maybe try htpripnl.zip at flightsim.com???
personaly i never found one that i was ever happy with, and just aliased the default 747 one and used. It's just one throttle handle and one row of gauges don't work thats all!

apanel Guest

if you need the concorde gauges go to simviatin, then choose site map , then scroll down to gauges, i believe there on page 6!!!!!!!!?

Pro Member Trainee

there is a fantastic panel that i got from this forum it even has a radio check out this site ....http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004pan&DLID=89229 one of the forum members put me on this this panel is the best i have found...let me know what you think...rgds ken ps i think it only works in fs 2004

apenel Guest

737, 757, 767 are two engine panels? thats what that link took me to with call outs and ground prox. warning or somethin?
i don't know what a good panel is for a three banger like the L-1011? 😕

Pro Member Trainee

try this .......panamva.com.........pan am virtual airline looks like they have a dc10....hope this one works for you...but...if you need a two engine panel i love the ultimate boeing panel works great...let me know rgds ken

apanel Guest

😂 dude????, i wasn't the one who needed a panel?????? 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...